Clinical Nurse Specialist
Clinical Nurse Specialist
Key Duties and Responsibilities.
- To manage the clinical deployment of the RespiraSense , a continuous Respiratory Rate monitoring Device/app with optional Spo2. The deployment will include the organisation and delivery of training in line with local site policy and guidelines, in a timely and professional manner.
- Continued support of sites to include monitoring usage, on site mentoring/training, managing evaluations & trials
- In addition to working as the main contact between the customer and the company, there is a requirement to maintain relevant documentation, reporting in the required period and develop mentoring and development programmes for the site and individuals.
- To be a brand ambassador through out the site.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (all fields)
- CNS experience is not essential as training will be provided to all new starters.
- A current registration or licence to practice in a relevant clinical discipline with experience of respiratory care in an acute setting.
- A peer-to-peer training qualification or demonstrable experience and experience of developing relevant training material as required.
- A demonstrable understanding of clinical vital signs, early warning scoring, respiratory compromise, respiratory therapy in acute care and respiratory compromise
- Familiarity with i-OS devices, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- The ability to work with information in database formats if required
- Able to present digital material and new concepts fluently and competently, both face to face and virtually
- Able to travel independently to customer sites at all times
- Be conversant with and able to comply with relevant clinical data, infection control and general policies that may be mandated by customers as well as those of the company.
TO APPLY; Email CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.