Clinical Nurse Specialist
Clinical Nurse Specialist
Key Duties and Responsibilities.
- To manage the clinical deployment of the RespiraSense , a continuous Respiratory Rate monitoring Device/app with optional Spo2. The deployment will include the organisation and delivery of training in line with local site policy and guidelines, in a timely and professional manner.
- Continued support of sites to include monitoring usage, on site mentoring/training, managing evaluations & trials
- In addition to working as the main contact between the customer and the company, there is a requirement to maintain relevant documentation, reporting in the required period and develop mentoring and development programmes for the site and individuals.
- To be a brand ambassador through out the site.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (all fields)
- CNS experience is not essential as training will be provided to all new starters.
- A current registration or licence to practice in a relevant clinical discipline with experience of respiratory care in an acute setting.
- A peer-to-peer training qualification or demonstrable experience and experience of developing relevant training material as required.
- A demonstrable understanding of clinical vital signs, early warning scoring, respiratory compromise, respiratory therapy in acute care and respiratory compromise
- Familiarity with i-OS devices, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- The ability to work with information in database formats if required
- Able to present digital material and new concepts fluently and competently, both face to face and virtually
- Able to travel independently to customer sites at all times
- Be conversant with and able to comply with relevant clinical data, infection control and general policies that may be mandated by customers as well as those of the company.
TO APPLY; Email CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|